If you’ve noticed your UPVC window units steaming up, or condensation or mist forming inside the unit, don’t despair! You may not need to fit completely new UPVC windows, but rather repair them – quicker, easier and cheaper!
So rather than look for uPVC window replacements Nottingham, you’ve a far better solution – repair them, don’t replace them. Double Glazing units aren’t meant to last forever, and often develop faults – especially in the glass seal. These leads to condensation to form between the two panes, and it’s usually when homeowners start to panic that its going to cost a fortune in uPVC replacements.
Why you should consider repairs before uPVC replacements Nottingham
Let’s get the ‘elephant in the room’ spoken of first; people tend to think a UPVC repair is only a short-term measure and a lesser solution than uPVC window replacements.
The truth is, nothing could be further from the truth.
If you were to use a reputable UPVC repair company such as The uPVC Medic you will quickly a note many benefits in repairing rather replacing.
- Far cheaper – double glazed window units can be repaired far cheaper than replacements
- Better energy efficiency – using the latest energy saving advances, your repaired uPVC window is likely to save energy costs when compared to your previous window units
- Guaranteed – all repairs are done using experienced craftsmen and guaranteed for 2 years
- Discounts available for OAPs
- No call out charges
- Working hours – 24 hrs, 7 days a week
- No VAT to pay
- No obligation quotations
- UPVC units can be replaced anywhere – doors, windows, schools, offices, houses etc.
- Experienced – over 40 years in property maintenance and repairs
I have special glass fitted in my windows – doesn’t that mean they can’t be repaired?
Every fault should be inspected first by the experts. There’s a no-obligation free quotation service, so what have you lose checking if it can be repaired first?
Even if you have special glass, it could be matched by the repair company (in most cases) so that a repair should always be the first thing to check before considering uPVC replacements windows.
Tell me more about this energy saving glass
With the latest technology in energy efficiency such as thermal spacer bars or argon gas filled units, it’s possible that the repaired uPVC window will be even more energy-efficient than the faulty unit.
This is particularly helpful when it comes to saving money on energy bills, as they reduce heat loss.
Conclusion: uPVC replacement windows Nottingham are not the only solution
So, clearly the news need not be all bad if there are problems with uPVC double glazing windows. Repairs, rather than uPVC replacements, could be a far more practical, cost-effective and energy-efficient solution for the future after all.